Douglas-Westwood has released its “World Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2012-2016,” examining drivers, case studies, key players, major markets, and growth prospects.
Key features of the report:
- Rationale for offshore wind including discussion of climate change issues, related policy, as well as mainstream alternatives.
- Description of an offshore wind development from start to finish, with all critical areas covered from surveying to operations and maintenance. Case studies and cost structures are included for the first time.
- Discussion of all critical markets for offshore wind including the UK, Germany and China. For each country, information is provided on development to date, national policies and financial incentives.
- An all new commercial insights section, which highlights emerging trends and potential bottlenecks in the emerging offshore wind sector. Discussion points include the increasing scale of offshore wind farms and vessel build programs.
- Historic data and five year forecasts covering the period from 2007 to 2016. A detailed comparison with the previous edition is included, highlighting development over the last year. Capital expenditures are broken down to a more granular level and operations and maintenance costs are included for the first time.
Alternative Energy Africa is trying to reduce its own carbon footprint in 2012. Ask about our electronic subscriptions and online marketing campaigns specially tailored for individual companies.