HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT

 
 
News
China to Invest in Guinea Bissau Biomass
Monday, February 27, 2017  Printer Friendly Email this article


Guinea Bissau is set to see China invest in a 30 KwH biomass power plant. According to a statement released by the Chinese embassy in Guinea Bissau, China will invest $184 million to build the plant.

"The funds are meant for construction of a biomass plant fed by two generators each with 15 kilowatt capacity," an embassy statement said.

China will pay 93% of the costs to construct the biomass plant and Guinea Bissau will pay the remaining 7%.



 
   
Username
Password
 
 
Site Search


HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT © 2008 Alternative Energy Africa. All rights reserved. Designed & Developed by Shift